In this article how to configure webmail account in outlook. A using this also configure the cPanle and plesk mail account also configure in this outlook account.
1. Click File → Info → Add account.
The Outlook wizard for setting up a new account will open. Enter an email address to add your account.
2. Click Advanced options and check the box for Let me set up my account manually. Click Connect.
3. Choose the account type IMAP or POP3. The dialog IMAP Account Settings will open up.
4. Use the following settings:
If the select the server IMAP or POP3 This server requires an encrypted connection (SSL/TLS)
Server :- (hostname)
IMAP PORT: 993 IF select POP3 then POP3 PORT: 993
SMTP PORT:465 / 587 / 25
Server have no encrypted connection (SSL) User below configuration
Server :- (mail.hostname) or (mail@hostname)
IMAP PORT: 143 IF select POP3 then POP3 PORT: 110
SMTP PORT:587 / 465 / 25
5. Click Connect. A login dialog will appear.
6. Enter your e-mail-address and your password, check Save the password in your password list and click OK.
If you need any help contact our support, Open support ticket from client area.