Cloud hosting is currently the most reliable solution on the market. With cloud hosting, your host provides you with a cluster of servers – your files and resources are replicated on each server.When one of the cloud servers is busy or encounters a problem, your traffic is automatically routed to another server in the cluster. This results in little to no downtime, which is excellent if you own a very busy website.
- Little to no downtime
- Server failures have no effect on your website
- Allocates resources on demand
- Pay-as-you-pricing strategy – you only pay for what you use
- More scalable than other web hosting types
- Hard to estimate the actual costs
- Root access is not always provided