Login to your webuzo control panel as a Admin.
You can Add User from your Webuzo Admin Panel > Home > Users > List users
- In domain information, enter your valid details.
- If you have added plans then you can choose a plan.
- Or else you can select options manuallyby checking the checkbox and you will get the resources to set each options as per your requirements.
- In settings, you have options to set dedicated IPsto domains of user, shell access will allow to give shell to user and deny cron will not allow to add cron job to user.
- Make reseller checkbox will make that user as reseller.
- Keep the Feature Set as it is or If you have customized features sets then you can have list of your features sets into the dropdown list and can allow that features to user.
- Populate the fields and Click on Save User.
- You will see this pop-up on success.
Once the user is added, they will receive an email with their login credentials and instructions on how to access their account. They can then log in to Webuzo using their username and password to manage their websites, email accounts, databases, and other resources associated with their package.