2. Browse to your local file. The Cantech Cloud Deployment Manager supports .zip and .tar.gz formats.
Note that the maximum available size of the uploaded local file is 150 MB. If your application size exceeds this limit, please use the URL for uploading.
3. To add a new application package via URL (HTTP://, https:// or FTP://) navigate to the appropriate tab and enter there the required link.
- Upload manager just links to the file. So if you modify your file but do not change the link to it there is no need to enter URL again
- If the FTP server needs authorization you’ll have to put your URL in the following format:
- If you happen to select a file with an unsupported extension or you enter incorrect URL, you will get an error message informing you of it.
- Click Upload and track the progress of the package uploading in the Tasks pane. Once the file is uploaded, it gets listed along with all your previous packages and you have access to the Deploy and Delete options for that file.
- Select your package in the list and click Deploy to button.
In the opened window select one of the predefined deployment types:
Note: You can switch between deployment types later. For that press the additional button next to the existing type and choose another one:
Your web application will be deployed to the chosen environment in just a minute.
Now just click Open in browser to start working with your application.