Deploy Ruby Project via GIT/SVN
You can host any public or your private Ruby project at Cantech Cloud using the GIT or SVN version control system. It will be properly deployed to the Cantech Cloud with all the required submodules and dependencies, exported from your remote repository.
So, to do this, follow the given instruction:
1. Click the Add project button for the application server in your environment.
2. In the Add project dialog box, choose your version control system (Git or SVN) and fill in all required fields:
- URL to your project (http, https, git or ftp link)
- Branch of your project
- Deployment type of your environment (Production, Development or Testing)
- URL to your project (http, https or svn link)
- Login and Password of your repository (if this is required)
Deployment type of your environment (Production, Development or Testing)
3.In case the Git repository you would like to access is private, put a tick to the Use authenticationcheckbox. You’ll see an additional section expanded, where you can enter your authentication data.
Firstly, choose the Access type you are going to use for connecting to your remote repository (Passwordor SSH key). Depending on the chosen option, fill in the following fields:
- enter your Git account credentials (Login and Password) for the Password access type
- type your Git account Login and choose the appropriate private SSH key from the Select key drop-down list for the SSH key access type (more details on SSH authorization for GIT see here)